Love circle


Love Circle

Today, I'm going to tell you all about 'l-o-v-e', ah yes, it's sensitive of course.
Love, we can express it, and we can say it. It's based on themselves, some of them might can say it easily, but some of them had to say it heavily. Phew... which one are you?
Ah yes, back to the topic.. we can say it with many languages, such as je t'aime in French, ich liebe dich in German, jag älskar dig in swedish, and the other..

Love wasn't to go altogether physically, it's about how their souls and hearts go, we have to be adaptable to make our partner happy. I forgot to mention one thing, there's no perfect partners, they just pretend to be happy so their weaknesses will be covered by their excesses. You know, when it comes to courtship, we'll change all our personality, to make our partner happy, absolutely, but how about if that makes our partner feel worse? I don't know, I'm not the master of love, anyway.

When it comes to courtship, they will argue over little things, including the smallest mistake. One thing about girls, it's based on my experience, some girls likes to bring up the small problems, into a big one. It's usual, really, but I don't see that attitude's benefit a little, it doesn't have any benefit, it only devastate their relationship. Well, I know that girls are sensitive, some are captious, some are talkative, some are hypocrite. But it doesn't mean that there's no good girl, there's many, but they're hidden, and if we want to look for them, we'll only found one from twenty girls. Yes, we're talking about angels, who'll stay beside us whenever and wherever we are, they're kind, polite, loyal, beautiful from inside.

But, I can't deny it, Many of men want the beautiful one by physic, and many of beautiful girls are bad, or even worse. If you ever date an ugly and bad girl, your lucks are low.

It's recommended for you all to date a woman for minimal at the age of 17/18. For men, it seemed useless if you date a girl from your junior high school, because many of them are still childish [the same things happened to me too, bad luck bad luck]. But there's some of them who are adult enough, but it's rare, I bet it.

Ah yes, speaking of which, I wanted to share something for you all, you know, err.. I mean, even i wrote this, I started to try courtship circle at the age of 13. It's ridiculous, really. But I think my attitudes are adult enough. Not the physics, like, to control the situation, or not getting angry easily, or adaptable. Well, this my EX are all bad, I've mention it with parenthesis, she's hypocrite, says that I've slander her, she walks with another guy and her fellows at the mall, qhile... she makes some disgusting gestures absolutely to the another guy,  ah well, let's continue, while all my fellows are there. Some of them told me, so I got angry, and I almost broke her up, until she ask for an apologize on phone and cry, I can't let a girl cry, absolutely, so I attend to forgive her, but, the next day, she walks with that guy again.. Can you take her attitudes from that? bombastic, liar.. So I broke her up, then she slander me.. But of course, it's useless, because all of my fellows watched it, even the higher class, or the lower class, all of them stands by my side, so that I'm proven I didn't make any mistakes.. Well, it's my story, if you cried, you're ironic, really =="

For love circle articles, I wrote it only based on my experienced, and it happens to me, so I told you, don't be a donkey whose will fall for second in a same hole. Be tough guys, and be strong, ladies..

Some tips from me : don't fall in love with a person easily, it's just the cover, wait until you see his/her contents, then decide. It works, believe me

It's all from me, though my love experience are bitter, but it's my bitter experience one, thanks for you all who reads this articles, bye everyone^^

Comments